Friday, May 23, 2014

How to Recover hidden files from your Pendrive after virus infection


Mostly pen drive doesn't consist any security measures. Since we use Pen drive in many PC/Laptops it very easily gets infected with viruses and malwares.Recently a shortcut virus put me into great inconvenience.When I check property of the USB Drive, Disk usage shows there are files in the pen drive but inside pen drive I could't find any!!, left with some Shortcuts.when I looking for a solution,i came up with a possible answer.here it is for you!

  • Click on "Start" -->Run --> type cmd and click on OK. 
  • Here I assume your flash drive letter as G.Enter this command. 
attrib -h -r -s /s /d g:\*.* 
You can copy the above command --> Right-click in the Command Prompt and paste it. 
Note : Don't forget to replace the letter g with your flash drive letter. 
  • Now press "Enter". 
Now check for your files in Flash Drive. 

No comments:

Post a Comment